Saturday 20 June 2015

MISSING IDENTITY

Do you always feel that you are not belong in this world. Have you thought that we actually an alien or extraterrestrial in this planet that so-called as Earth.

Who are you exactly? Yes, you are a son/daughter of your parent. Do you remembering your childhood? A little bit? Okay, let me ask you again. Do you remember a single memory when you are a baby?  I doubt it. This serve as purpose to embrace your curiosity towards your identity. 

Let me check.
You have name
You have brother/sister/maybe not
You have mother/father
You have friends
You have job
You have education
You have life
You have something that I don't have
You don't have something that I have
You have an ID card

Life is like that. There is always a demand and supply thus where trade/barter system is exist.

Let me review again.
How you explaining yourself towards people that asking this question?
Are you going to explain by showing you identity card?
Are you going to share your family background?
Are you going to share your experience (life & work)
Are you going to share who are your friends was?

Let me rephrase again.
How do you explaining/prove your identity towards people that alien to you?

Will above question proving your identity?

Some yes, some not, some doubt.

The true you can just give them what they want?
Not to judge, human always just people.

You give them want they want.
They want you to be smart, act like that
They want you to obey, just do it.
They want you be like this, be like that.
Yes do it! DO it when it feels right to you.

Some time it is alright to kiss people ass.
When you got a "Green Light" just be that person.

*Dont take this personally, because I stil doubt in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment