Monday 14 March 2011

weekend activities!!

Weekend activities!!


What I’m doing this whole weekend is attending theater that organizes by the Mandarin Language Society (PBM). This theater is about the rise of the ordinary women into an extraordinary woman. The theater storyline was written by Madam Rahimah, a famous and active author that well involving in this industry.

The theater is semi musical, so it quite fun, amusing, and a lot of surprise. Their performance was fabulous.  The Dewan Kuliah 1 (DK1) is full house! The event was attended by VIPs, such as our UiTM Johor, Prof Madya Omar bin Samat, Vice Directors, Prof Madya Haji Abdullah, Prof Madya Haji Nawawi, and etc.




The activities continued by the IMS (Information Management Society), their gathered their students to attend their family day, it is such a nice experience to see how people gather, enjoy, and build a unity among themselves. Their got plenty of games which I also don’t even know how to play. I was invited by fellow friends to watch them, then I play my role as DJ by choosing and play their song, I mean the songs in Kak Zaty’s laptop!!


Then suddenly, their IMS’s advisor, Mr. Ismail ( I think so) came, he ask for a Maher Zain’s song, InsyAllah. So, I pretended to be one of their IMS’s member, and play the song that he wanted. LUCKY!

What I can’t forget is the bread that delivered from Klang to UiTM Segamat, credit to Alysna’s mom that all the way just to meet their daughter’s fiancée, XXXX. Hahaha.
Alysna’s mom said to him please takes care of my beloved daughter.


Thank you to all my friends, who supporting me. May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment