Wednesday 23 February 2011

losing my password and ID~~

FORGOT


i'm quite FORGETful
juz yesterday, when i want to updating my blog
hahaha
i FORGET the password, the email, and so everything to entering
this blog,, what i bad memory,


do you think that i will
became like this?
became a person without faces, heads myb arms..
what so ever,,,

LUCKY STAR

Lucky!!
i dont FORGET
to pray, eat, sleep,
hahaha
what a lame story to share with u all
so the story begin when i FORGET my locker key, my purse, my assignments.
the story continues as the time goes by.
later, i became a habit as it took quite a long time.
this FORGETful attitude became a disease to me,,

so
how i can continue login into my blog?
lucky that i have setup a question and several safety steps
that can be used to retrieved my blog,,
but still, i still dont know how long this memory will lasting...

Once again,
please keep a note for myself to remind me~~

2 comments:

  1. yeah! im the first one to comment your blog~ hehe!
    anywy your not the only one who is "FORGETFUL"... hee... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa,, let go memorizing our public speaking text!! the competition juz around da corner~~ :P

    ReplyDelete